- Lots of colorful photos and illustrations.
- Layout is easy to see and get used to.
- Slideshows are very useful for daily lectures.
- Google search links and YouTube video links attached to slideshows are convenient and useful.
- Worksheets were helpful for both my students and me with instructions and examples all on one sheet.
- Worksheets were easy to use to help special ed students.
- Good amount of exercises with step-by-step instructions and at least one example.
- Each chapter has a touch of art history at the end. Some students really enjoyed this.
– Art Teacher, Washington State, Online Teacher Bundle Review
June, 2021 – 9th-12th grades
Emerging Art: Teacher Edition pdf (Lifetime Use) $44.95 Value
Emerging Art PowerPoint Slideshows for 12 Chapters featuring 498 Slides (Editable - Lifetime Use) $375 Value
18) 11" x 17" Classroom Posters (Lifetime Use) $18 Value
Scope and Sequence and Lesson Plans for 36 Weeks
36 Video Lessons & Demo Videos (Value $159/student = $3,180/classroom)
15 Famous Artist Studies, 9 Online Museum Links & 21 Artist's Videos
150 Worksheets (Printable/Fillable)
Tests & Answer Keys (Printable/Fillable)
These before and after drawings were done within one semester.
Best Art Instruction Book for High School
Takes a Load Off My Mind and Heart
Your Text is My First
Absolutely Phenomenal Resource
Michelle Kamrath, author of the Emerging Art curriculum and Founder of MK Art Academy, she is an award-winning artist, illustrator and teacher who has worked in the art industry over 25 years. As a Middle /High School art teacher, she developed Emerging Art for her own classes and has launched MK Art Academy making it available online worldwide. Michelle is passionate about the power of art and believes it is an essential part of every child's development and growth.
Do I need to purchase the Emerging Art textbook?
No, although it may be helpful to have the textbook for reference. All the lessons are taken from the book and presented in a PowerPoint format. You will receive the Emerging Art: Teacher Edition pdf that you can download.
How long may I use the materials? Only one year?
You will be able to download the Emerging Art Teacher Edition PDF and the Emerging Art Chapter PowerPoints. These can be stored on your computer, and used a lifetime. You will have access to the Level 1 Online Course for one year.
Can I edit the Chapter PowerPoints?
Yes, you may add your own slides or you can delete or rearrange the order of the slides. The slide page numbers are editable. You will not be able to edit the Level 1 Online Course Slideshows, but you may view and teach from them in your classroom online.